Cashew nut is packed with energy, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that are essential for robust health. Cashew nuts which can be consumed raw as well as also enhance the taste of various cuisines and delicacies.
Cashew nuts also factor in Thai cuisine and Chinese cuisine, generally in whole form, and in Indian cuisine, often ground into sauces such as shahi korma, and also used as garnish in Indian sweets and desserts.
We are the first leading Cashew Nuts exporters from Vietnam. Our product have high quality and competitive price.
Cashew nuts of our company have exported to many countries in the world with following specifacation:
- Dried Cashew nut
- Grade: Cashew Nuts W-210, W-240, W-320
- Color: White, straw-Colored
- Style: Dried
- Moisture: 5% max
- Broken: 5% max
- Spotted: 1% max
- Scrape: 5% max
- Packing: 200-450 Kernels/lbs/bag
- Place of Origin: Vietnam
- Certification: SGS
- Container capacity: 15.9MT/20 FCL
- Price: Please kindly contact via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org